UAE's Blockchain Strategy "50% of Government Transactions
The UAE Blockchain Strategy 2021 is primarily aiming at conducting 50% of government transactions at the federal level using blockchain technology by 2021.... Under the strategy, 50% of UAE federal government transactions will be conducted using systems built on blockchain by 2021. "The adoption of this technology will reflect on the quality of life in the UAE and will enhance happiness levels for citizens," His Highness Sheikh Mohammed said. "Fifty
UAE Launches Blockchain Strategy 2021 to Save $3B Annually
IBM has launched yet another blockchain solution to its rapidly expanding range of applications, this time with Emirates company Smart Dubai. The Dubai government has got behind Smart Dubai and IBM’s “Dubai Blockchain Platform”, endorsing it as the first of its kind, not only in the UAE …... The UAE Prime Minister His Highness Sheikh Mohammed unveiled the “UA E Blockchain Strategy 2021” in presence of the Deputy Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Minister of Cabinet Affairs and the Future His Excellency Mohammed bin Abdullah Al Gergawi, and a number of ministers.
Blockchain in Dubai Smart cities from concept to reality
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, his Highness, the Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE, spoke about the development of UAE to become a world leader in technology. He gave his ideas during the launch of ‘ UAE Blockchain Strategy 2021 ’. phonics practice book grade 1 pdf Launch is part of UAE's plans to become a world leader in adopting technology. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, has launched the UAE Blockchain Strategy 2021 as part of plans to become a world leader in adopting technology.
Pomp 🌪 on Twitter "The UAE just announced their
security strategy and governance to respond to this threat and also to pro-actively adapt to new regulations in order to succeed – and outpace – competitors. We explore some of the key consideration for organizations. VAT also came into effect in the UAE on 1 January 2018, against challenging timelines. It will have far-reaching implications for banks’ profit margins since banks can only options strategies cheat sheet pdf The UAE Government announced the launch of its Blockchain Strategy 2021 aimed at not only saving work hours and expenditures for document circulation, but also improving quality of life in the
How long can it take?
Future The Official Portal of the UAE Government
- Blockchain Strategy 2021 Launched By The United Arab
- UAE Releases its Blockchain Strategy 2021- Blockchain
- UAE Blockchain Strategy 2021 mediaoffice.ae
- Ruler of Dubai launches UAE Blockchain Strategy 2021
Uae Blockchain Strategy 2021 Pdf
In April 2018, the UAE Government launched the Emirates Blockchain Strategy 2021. The strategy aims to capitalise on the blockchain technology to transform 50 per cent of government transactions into the blockchain platform by 2021.
- During the launch of the ‘UAE Blockchain Strategy 2021’ His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid said that the adoption of Blockchain technology would support the government’s preparation for future challenges and save AED 11 bln which is about 3 billion dollars that the government spends on document circulation annually.
- Under the strategy, 50% of UAE federal government transactions will be conducted using systems built on blockchain by 2021. "The adoption of this technology will reflect on the quality of life in the UAE and will enhance happiness levels for citizens," His Highness Sheikh Mohammed said. "Fifty
- The strategy also aims to encourage government departments to join the emirate’s smart transformation and achieve the objectives of the Smart Dubai Plan 2021 to transform to a 100 per cent
- The Dubai Strategic Plan 2021, also known as DSP 2021 or Dubai Plan 2021 was released on 17th December 2014, by HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai.