JLL Releases Report On Sri Lanka’s Hospitality Industry
WTTC Travel & Tourism Economic Impact 2016 1 The direct contribution of Travel & Tourism to GDP was LKR478.2bn (4.6% of total GDP) in 2015, and is forecast to rise by 3.6% in 2016, and to rise by 6.3% pa, from 2016-2026, to LKR913.6bn... Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority No. 80, Galle Road Colombo 03 Tel: 00 94 11 2437055, 2437059-60 Fax: 00 94 11 2380943 Email: email@example.com DECEMBER 2016 Tourist Arrivals Targets & Actual Tourist Arrivals Monthly Bulletin, Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority - December 2016 TOURIST * ARRIVALS BY MONTH-50,000 100,000 150,000 200,000 250,000 2015 …
Sri Lanka number of households 2021 Statistic
sri lanka risk of premature death due to ncds (%)* selected adult risk factor trends proportional mortality* probability (%) of premature death national target set data year males females total... achieves the target of 2.5 mn by 2016 the industry would only account for c.3.8% GDP given the economy grows at a real rate of 7% in 2013e-16e. Apart from the dominating pleasure tourism, the other opportunities for grow lies in making Sri Lanka a shopping destination, a venue for MICE tourism and a center for casino where we expect a large Indian traffic. Albeit current constraints in
2016 Trafficking in Persons Report Country Narrative Sri
Sri Lanka Tourism said the new tourism strategic marketing plan of 2016 would focus on the long term result oriented approach to develop tourism industry in Sri Lanka than serving short term goals. pdf st augustine confessions maria boulding Sri Lanka 1,016 1,805 3,408 3,933 10,162 The highest number of 1AB schools are in the Western Province. 38.7% of the schools have classes only up to Grade 5 or Grade 8.
PERFORMANCE OF THE EXPORT SECTOR OF SRI LANKA
Jan 03, Colombo: Statistics released by Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) for the last year shows that over 2 million tourists visited the island in 2016. According to SLTDA figures, Sri Lanka's tourist arrivals in 2016 rose 14.0 percent with the arrival of 2,050,832 tourists compared to the 1,798,380 tourists arrived in 2015. world poverty statistics 2016 pdf WTTC Travel & Tourism Economic Impact 2016 1 The direct contribution of Travel & Tourism to GDP was LKR478.2bn (4.6% of total GDP) in 2015, and is forecast to rise by 3.6% in 2016, and to rise by 6.3% pa, from 2016-2026, to LKR913.6bn
How long can it take?
2016 Maldives Tourism Industry Review
- Sri Lanka tourist arrivals hit all-time high in July 2016
- 2016 Maldives Tourism Industry Review
- Sri Lanka number of households 2021 Statistic
- Global Tourist Arrivals in millions
Sri Lanka Tourism Statistics 2016 Pdf
Pearl of the Indian Ocean now targeting 2.2 million tourist arrivals in 2016. COLOMBO, 15 January 2016: Leading International property consultancy JLL today released an incisive report investigating Sri Lanka’s rapidly evolving hospitality industry.
- sri lanka risk of premature death due to ncds (%)* selected adult risk factor trends proportional mortality* probability (%) of premature death national target set data year males females total
- In May 2016, severe floods hit Sri Lanka, causing spilling of toilet waste in the streets of urban areas, especially in Colombo and Gampaha districts, on the west side of the island, which were
- According to statistical data, Sri Lanka’s earnings from merchandise exports for the year 2016, have registered a negative growth of 1.61 % when compared with export earnings registered during the corresponding period in 2015, reflecting a drop in export
- The national red list 2012 of sri lanka-conservation status of the fauna and flora introduction sri lanka, with a total land area of 65,610 km2 is a..